Dear Don & Paula, Letter to BBB Boise Boise BBB Integrity Counts! Nominees Private Franchise-Owner UBB

I have always believed that anything that a customers has to say about our service is more important than anything we could say of ourselves. This is refreshing because much of the everyday talk we hear, and a great deal of what we read, highlights man's pride in his own achievements.

It is significant and appropriate that The Better Business Bureau has nominated you and 1-800-DRYCARPET® Boise for this award. I read many positive reports from your customers in and around the Boise area at drycarpet.com . Your customer Susan Borland , for example, has spoken up and has recognized your practices by nominated you for your integrity in business. Such a nomination is indeed consistent with the Company\'s Mission Statement as well; “Passion for customers, for our partners, and for technology”.

To me “passion” means an ungovernable desire to put other peoples needs ahead of our own. 1-800-DRYCARPET® Boise is indeed consistent in all of its business-affairs and places principals before personalities. This is our road to success. This is
1-800-DRYCARPET®.

My sincerest congratulations to you both.

Aloha & Mahalo,
Schedule: Online