DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#894 - 04/10/02 11:38 AM Why I only use 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning
Laura Bobb Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Riverside, CA, USA
We first used this "Preferred" cleaning service because we heard the advertisements on Christian radio, and as Christians we wanted to support other Christians. We were SOOOO pleased with the results! Clean carpet, even spots and areas that did not clean up before. The employees were great to work with. Due to allergies to cleaning supplies, this was much appreciated, as there was no allergic reaction as in past times with other cleaners. We were even able to buy some of the cleaning product, SWEDRY Carpet Cleaner to use ourselves, and it has been used for those NEW spills and spots that occur between general cleaning.

When we moved, we called 1-800-DRYCARPET again, and were so happy to see extremely dirty area's and spots that were never gone before...disappear and not return. The softness of the carpet, the "fresh" smell in the house....just wonderful. The people before us had cats, and after this cleaning there was no more cat odor, or allergic problems that I had been having due to cat allergies.

Now, we have moved into a new home, and again we are having them back to keep our new carpet fresh and clean. I would highly reccommend this carpet cleaning service to ANYONE! We do not live in an area that is serviced by them at the moment, but this "minor" problem is being worked out and we look forward to having our carpets cleaned in a couple of weeks.

Each time we have used 1-800-DRYCARPET, they have scheduled us at the earliest possible time, been prompt for their appointment, friendly, helpful and very careful not to leave any evidence behind that they had been there....except CLEAN and DRY carpet! Having used other methods of carpet cleaning previously, we know how much better and valuable this new method is. We say "Thank You" for this great service!

#895 - 04/11/03 03:56 PM Re: Why I only use 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Dear Laura Bobb,

I am so sorry that I did not reply to your post that you left 1 year ago. Our company (just today) has finally learned how to review past 'posts' and reply to them.

So, thank you - thank you - thank you for your fine and very detailed feedback/post. Your support is very much appreciated.

Greg
1-800-DRYCARPET

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM