DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#3882 - 11/09/10 12:24 PM No Way I'd go back to steam cleaning
Mary Urrutia Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Porterville, CA
I love everything about the Dry Carpet product/process! Every time I have it done my carpet looks more and more like new, and it is nine years old. I have three dogs (one a Great Pyrenees) and a cat, all of whom are inside/outside animals, so there is a lot of dirt and hair that get tracked into my house. The Dry Carpet process removes all stains, restores the texture of the carpet, smells good, and lasts a good six months.

Also, the gentleman who has done my carpets each time is awesome. He does a great job every time and leaves my house in excellent order. He's also so pleasant. My house has 14 stairs and 2 landings, and he does as great a job on them as he does on the upstairs and downstairs carpets.

I recommend you and your product to everyone I know who is lamenting the condition of their carpets. There is no way I would go back to steam cleaning. Thanks for a fantastic product and fantastic service.

Sincerely,

Mary Urrutia

#3884 - 11/09/10 01:06 PM Re: No Way I'd go back to steam cleaning [Re: Mary Urrutia]
1-800-DRYCARPET® Tulare-Bakersfield Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Porterville, CA
Mary thank you for your kind words, I thoroughly enjoy using such a wonderful dry process and am very pleased you like it to. I strive to do my very best every time out and enjoy seeing each and every customer pleased with the results. The dry organic process is the wave of the future and am glad so many people are learning about it, and thank you for your referrals and I will see you in about 6 months. Brian
Real Time 24/7 Online Scheduling
Every 5 referrals = Free DRY ORGANIC™ Carpet Cleaning (Tulare-Bakersfield Franchise Offer)

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM