DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#3796 - 08/20/10 06:47 PM Allergy Symptom Historically Low after DRY Organic
bayarea Offline
DRYMember

Loc: San Francisco, CA
I've been having allergy symptoms due to dust mite for almost a year, and I figured that now it is the carpet causing most of the problem. My doctor, and some online resources, told me that steam cleaning/shampooing the carpet is actually bad for dust mite allergy because the residual moisture is what dust mite like and will actually increase the dust mite population. So I looked online for dry cleaning and found this company! Well, it is dry cleaning, which is what I desperately need, and it is organic. So I gave them a call, and a nice gentleman, Walter Austin, answered my call. He is very kind and thoughtful. At my appointment on Wed, he showed up, spent almost 2 hours on my carpet and did a very good job: carpet is clean, not wet after he is done, and it looks all new again. It's been 2 days since the service, I can feel my allergy is getting better. I'll give it a couple of more days to set a definitive conclusion. But, hey, overall, Walter, and the company, did a good job and met my expectation. I would say whoever else out there still suffering from dust mite allergy, give them a try, and you might be pleasantly surprised.

#3797 - 08/20/10 08:15 PM Re: I am glad I found this company [Re: bayarea]
1-800 DRYCARPET® San Jose Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: San Jose, CA
Thank you for your intelligent comments. We appreciate it when a customer takes the time to let us know they are pleased with our work. It tells us we have met our goal of providing the best carpet cleaning and customer service to our customers. Walter personally says "thank you very much"

Robert Segura, Multi-Area Franchise Owner
1-800 DRYCARPET® Carpet Cleaning San Jose
Toll Free: (800) 379-2277
Schedule Online - Connect LIVE
Watch :30 DRY ORGANIC™ Video
KRON 4 Bay Area Morning News Interview
All San Jose Carpet Cleaning Feedback
Every 5 referrals = Free DRY ORGANIC™ Carpet Cleaning (San Jose Franchise Offer)

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Carpet Cleaning Franchise Company

#3814 - 08/28/10 02:30 PM Re: I am glad I found this company [Re: 1-800 DRYCARPET® San Jose]
bayarea Offline
DRYMember

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Just want to quickly update:

As I was saying in the initial post "I'll give it a couple of more days to set a definitive conclusion.". Now it's been more than a week from the cleaning, and my allergy symptom is at historical low (compared with these last 12 months) [knocking the wood, don't want to jinx it :-)]. I've been off my allergy pills since then (the only treatment I kept doing is rinsing nose twice everyday).

So now I can say for 120% sure that Walter's cleaning of my carpet is the most effective measure I took against my allergy, and the carpet looks so pleasingly clean. Job well done! Kudos to Walter and DRYCARPET!

#3815 - 08/28/10 02:48 PM Re: I am glad I found this company [Re: bayarea]
Greg Cantrell Offline
1-800-DRYCARPET® Founder/CEO
DRYCZAR

Loc: Los Angeles
Schedule: Online

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM