I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2906 - 03/09/05 09:59 AM DryCarpet is superior to all other carpet cleaning methods and companies
PNCWi Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I wanted to say that I am so happy with the DryCarpet system, I will never go back to any other. I haven’t used steam in years, but I was using Chem Dry.

Where you excel is:

1. When Chem Dry comes to your home they always say you need special treatment and it will cost you more money then they quoted you. DryCarpet NEVER does that. I was very upset with the other companies, I felt that they were scamming me, and I do not like being taken. I called the office and asked if they expected my carpets to be clean when they got there? Weren’t they expecting dirty carpets, or why would I call them in to begin with. I told them I didn’t appreciate the way they treated their repeat customers, and that I would probably never use them again. And thanks to you I never have to.

2. I love that you have a schedule and I can name my time frame and you are faithful to send an email and remind me I need to set an appointment.

3. This was my second time using you, and because my carpets stayed so good after the first cleaning, because my stains did not reappear, this time my carpets looked brand new.

I couldn’t be happier with your service. And I know that unless you lower the quality of your work, or the great service that I receive from your representatives I will remain a customer forever. I have already told anybody that will listen how pleased I am with your company, and I told them if they are ever in the market for carpet cleaning they really need to give you a call. 1-800-DryCarpet is superior to all other carpet cleaning methods and companies.

PW
Riverside County

#2907 - 03/09/05 10:13 AM Re: DryCarpet is superior to all other carpet cleaning methods and companies
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello PNCWi,

Thank you for using 1-800-DRYCARPET™. Your last DRYCARPET™ appointment was on 2/19/2005. Today's date is 3/9/2005.

Thank you for posting your feedback, and ..Stay DRY!

1-800-DRYCARPET™ Team
PNCWi is customer no.:5370

Services
Dry carpet cleaning kit

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3303 Guests and 85 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4956 @ 02/03/19 05:58 PM