DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#279 - 11/13/00 01:18 PM Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi friends,

You were right about the carpet not drying properly. I have been [past tense], using Stanley Steamer, but the carpet never dried. Those areas that stayed damp are the sections that were very dark and alot of stains .. detergent residue!

Yes, I received my Swedry carpet cleaner. It was very surprising to get it in such a timely manner! It arrived on Monday of last week. It really is amazing how quiclky the post office can deliver when you are least expecting it! I work at an electrical and lighting wholesalers distributer, and all we use is UPS, it takes a full week to receive merchandise.

What a surprise to get it in (2)days shipping time.

Yes, I used your product today. It was so great!! I had some really tough nasty stains, and they came up so easily! I could'nt believe the difference.

Thank you so much for this product and I will be back real soon to purchase more of your products.

Love and Kisses.
Donna Anderson
Miami, FL
DLA123@webtv.net

#280 - 11/13/00 01:45 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was so amazed by this product. There was a spot on my carpet that was badly stained by my dog. I thought only a miracle would remove it. Bad dog spot remover did the trick. I was so impressed, I started screaming and jumping for joy. My husband thought I was losing my mind.

I am currently out of the cleaner and will be ordering more today. I couldn't remember the website. Thanks for your email. This is such a great product. Every store that sells carpet should have this product.

Thanks a bunch!!!
Sharon Johnson
Bowie, MD
Sharon.Johnson@mail.house.gov

#281 - 11/13/00 05:36 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just wanted to say what a great product!

I have 4 children that can really make a mess and I have purchased your spot clean and dry carpet cleaner and I have gotten every stain out of my carpet even red punch, And the best part is I haven't had any stain come back. Thank you I look forward to using your services again.

Trish -mom of 4
Corona, CA

Fnlscr2boys2grls@aol.com

#282 - 11/30/00 09:23 AM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was indeed pleased by the results I was able to achieve with your product(s). The SWEDRY stands up to it's claim and is simple to use.

It leaves the carpet soft and immediately ready to walk on, as opposed to the stiff and brittle feeling steam cleaning usually leaves behind. Furthermore, not having to leave the premises for several hours to wait for a damp carpet to dry is it's most appealing selling point.

While I find the majority of commercial carpet fresheners nauseatingly perfumed with vanilla or potpourri crap, if I were to market SWEDRY to the public, my instincts tell me the odor of the SWEDRY product would benefit from being neutralized in some fashion. I didn't find SWEDRY to be offensive smelling by any means, but I can think of other things I would rather smell.

As for the PREFERRED Spot Clean, I was equally satisfied with the results. The only aspect I felt might need consideration is the directions. While the SWEDRY offered 1-2-3 style directions, complete with easy to read illustrations, the Professional Spotting Procedure left me re-reading the instructions a few times.

On line number 1, it reads: "Spray product on clean terry towel. Never Directly on stain. Wipe or rub spot away".

"Never directly on stain" is in Bold and Italic and that particular instruction ends with a period. Whereas, "Wipe or rub spot away" is not tied in to the same warning. Was this telling me not to Wipe or Rub spot away, or was it instructing me to go ahead and wipe or rub the spot away?

Line 2 does give better indication of what line 1 is instructing the user to do, but it assumes people "get it". If you've ever seen Jay Leno ask the average American citizen the answer to questions you're sure they're going to answer correctly, you know it is never safe to assume the buyer of your product even knows how to spell their own name.

My apologies. I happen to specialize in advertising. I am a voice over announcer by trade, and have been "the voice" of many brand names. Getting consumers to understand what a product does and the desire to go out and purchase it - is what I do.

I love the product and I wish you the best of success with it. If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Hadley Kay
hadman@earthlink.net

#283 - 02/27/01 08:49 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
sharonj Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Bowie, MD, USA
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sharon Johnson:
I was so amazed by this product. There was a spot on my carpet that was badly stained by my dog. I thought only a miracle would remove it. Bad dog spot remover did the trick. I was so impressed, I started screaming and jumping for joy. My husband thought I was losing my mind.

I am currently out of the cleaner and will be ordering more today. I couldn't remember the website. Thanks for your email. This is such a great product. Every store that sells carpet should have this product.

My husband and I visited my mother-in-law and my dog sort of left his mark on her carpet. After we got home, I mailed her a bottle of Bad Dog and she couldn't believe it. Now she wants me to order the other products for her to try.

Thanks a bunch!!!
Sharon Johnson
Bowie, MD
Sharon.Johnson@mail.house.gov
</font>

[This message has been edited by sharonj (edited 02-27-2001).]

#284 - 03/06/01 05:00 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Steve A Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Corona, CA, USA
It is so hard to find a service or a product that you can trust will do what they say. I have used Preferred to clean my home 3 different times. Each time I was more than HAPPY with the results. I have purchased the product Swedry to treat traffic areas or clean up after my 2 1/2 year old and it is great. It is easy, smells good, I dont have to worry about walking on it, which means I dont have to wait until my little one goes to sleep to clean. It works like they say and it is a honest price.
Thanks for makeing larger ammounts available.

------------------
Steve A.

#285 - 03/14/01 05:54 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Brenda Kelly Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Corona,Ca. USA
Thank you for such a wonderful product! We have a 2 1/2 year old son, and keeping our carpet clean can be a real challange. I've tried everything from Resolve to steam cleaners,and it would look great for about a week, then the same stains would seem to come back. After reading your webpage about dry cleaning vs wet,it made sense and I decided to give it a try. Let me just tell you I'm thrilled with the results, as is my usually skeptical husband. The stains are gone for good and my carpet looks great!! I definitely will be buying your product from now on. Thank you!! B.Kelly Corona CA

#286 - 03/15/01 02:54 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Elaine Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Lynn, Ma USA
I hae a 14 yearold dog wo had an accident when I was not able to get hme from work in time (I was gon 13 1/2 hours). I hadn't been able to get everything out f my carpet until I used the Stain Remover. I haven'thad a chance to use the dry carpet yet but I plan on doing so this weekend. This is great!!!

#287 - 03/27/01 08:55 AM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Sharon Allen Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Aliso Viejo, CA
Your dry carpet cleaning product is fantastic! I have used steam cleaning companies in the past, and also other companies that advertise "dry" carpet cleaning methods, but they left my carpet WET for 3 days!

The results of your dry carpet cleaning service was quite a delight when I arrived home at the end of the day! I will definitely purchase your products in the future for "home maintenance"!

Thanks again for your great, professional and curteous staff!

#288 - 03/27/01 08:03 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
millie christie Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Venice, CA
I had Swedry come to my home to clean my carpets back in December. I have a husband, a 16-yr.-old son and a Labrador retriever -- all males -- and no foyer or mud room. Plus, my carpet is a light sage color.

I was skeptical that Swedry could clean my carpets to my high standards, but you did! The carpets look brand new. In fact, I have put Swedry on a cleaning schedule every 6 months. Your products are very, very good. I've had red wine spill all over the carpet and I don't get in a panic like I used to. It's amazing how well your products get the stains out.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SWEDRY!

#289 - 10/02/02 10:44 PM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
Rachel Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Manhattan, NY
Swedry is much differnet than other products i've tried. Thanks 1-800-DRYCarpet!

Rachel Z.
New York
smile

#290 - 06/19/03 02:01 AM Re: Swedry DRYCARPET product-powder
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Thanks for the reports and feedback!

1-800-DRYCARPET

Moderator:  1-800-DRYCARPET® 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1968 Guests and 67 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM