I run a business from my home as well as raise two boys under the age of 4. Needless to say our carpet goes through some major catastrophes. A typical carpet cleaning was a major ordeal on my business because of the time it takes the carpets to dry. It would take hours before office equipment could be restored to their original location. Another issue was the dangerous chemicals other carpet cleaning methods use and how it could effect my children.

When we happened upon 1-800-DRYCARPET I was hesitant that this “dry” system wasn’t going to get the job done, much to my surprise it is the most superior of carpet cleaning systems I have ever encountered. They can remove most any stain and the carpet stays clean much longer than other carpet cleaning systems.

Did I mention the wait time? As soon as the friendly staff of America’s Preferred was done transforming our carpets back into their earlier luster we were able to move all of the furniture back into place.

This is the fourth time we have used 1-800-DRYCARPET, and I can’t ever see us using any other carpet cleaning company.