I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2795 - 06/21/01 08:59 PM Amazing Carpet Cleaning!
Ruth L. Brumme Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Laguna Woods, CA USA
I am totally amazed at the results of Swedry Carpet Cleaning! Two gentlemen did my carpet this morning and were very particular about the spot removal. I had spilled coffee in the bedroom and tried to no avail to get the stains out. Well, they're gone now! Completely! Also the area between the kitchen and dining area was VERY spotted and dirty, and it looks absolutely wonderful now! The results are so superior to a company I had two years ago, Expert Carpet Cleaners, and when they did it the carpet was wet for hours. With Swedry it never gets soaked with water. Then, tonight I was thinking about my little one-year old great grandson coming to visit me this Saturday for a week and I was concerned about him crawling on the carpet and ingesting chemials. I purposely had the carpet cleaned because he is coming. I phoned the company and inquired about the chemicals to find out that the product is totally organic and will not cause any problems, in fact, you COULD EAT the product!! What a comfort! At any rate, this was a totally positive experience and I thank the company, the two gentlemen, and KWVE radio station for telling me about Swedry!!!

#2796 - 02/05/02 07:04 PM Re: Amazing Carpet Cleaning!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
<FONT size="3"><FONT face="Arial"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">Thank you for your feedback Ruth!</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

<FONT size="2"><FONT face="Arial"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">1-800-DryCarpet(sm) Service - America's Preferred, Inc.</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>
http://www.drycarpet.com/service/

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3598 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3678 @ Today at 08:04 PM