DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2650 - 06/07/04 03:35 PM DRYCARPET saves us money
C.Family Offline
DRYMember

Loc: San Clemente, CA
We moved from our old home in Mission Viejo to San Clemente. We had 1-800-DRYCARPET come into our old home to clean our “very dirty” carpets. They made them look brand new. But they were expensive. Then approximately 2 years ago we called DRYCARPET to come clean the carpet at our new home. They did a great job but it was still expensive.

The next time we had our carpets cleaned we called a steam cleaning liquid based service. Well a few months later we had to call DRYCARPET because all of the stains came back from the wet carpet cleaning company.

I guess in the long run DRYCARPET is saving us money – we don’t have to get our carpets cleaned as often and each time it is a pleasant experience. Thanks for the clean carpet and thanks to your great staff.

I also would like to say that you do have the most courteous staff. Your technicians are polite and very careful with their our home, they take their time cleaning our carpets and do a great job.

C. Family
San Clemente, CA

#2651 - 06/07/04 05:54 PM Re: DRYCARPET saves us money
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
C.Family, Why Spots Return After WET Cleaning

Thank you for posting your report. Your profile indicates that you originally found us via KWave Radio in 02' .. that's great!

Yes, it's true that our authentic DRY ORGANIC product can not leave soap and water to dry in carpet, so .. carpets stay clean much longer. Thanks for pointing that out. People should be cautious of so-called 'dry' systems that are actually wet-shampoo systems. These pseudo 'dry' systems can leave soap residue to dry in carpet, thereby attracting new soil. Also, homeowners should be on the look-out for WET carpet~cleaning~"services" that offer NO~RESIDUE or Residue~Free capabilities.

The rule of thumb is; If a system uses "water" (h20) the chances are very high that what ever is 'mixed' with the "water" will not simply just evaporate into the atmosphere. Rather, their cleaning agent (what ever they choose to call it) can indeed crystallize and dry within and throughout carpet fiber. more

Thank you for choosing us again and for taking time out of your day to post your detailed report.

1-800-DRYCARPET™ Team
C.Family is customer no.:2129

Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Household Products
1-800-DRYCARPET™ is a Franchise Company
Franchise Movie (17:00) HIGH
Franchise Movie (17:00) LOW

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM