DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2633 - 07/20/04 09:14 AM Carpet Cleaning
Randy Jordan Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Orange County
I have been using this system for about three years and am very pleased. My wife and I love the way the carpets turn out.

#2634 - 07/20/04 09:43 AM Re: Carpet Cleaning
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello Randy,

I see that your last appointment was on 6/26/2004 and todays date is 7/20/2004. Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to post your feedback/report.

1-800-DRYCARPET

Randy Jordan is customer no.:3753

#2635 - 07/20/04 10:01 AM Re: Carpet Cleaning
Audreys Girl Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Santa Ana, CA
I hope this message is not too long, but I want to be complete . . .

In my former home I had white carpet and I always had it dry cleaned. I lived there for 7 years and my carpet always looked great. Everyone was amazed.

In my current home, I took the advice of a friend who was knowledgeable about carpet care and had my carpets steam cleaned -- against my better judgement and experience. What a huge mistake!!! I had to replace several rooms of carpet because the steam cleaning not only didn't get up the stains and dirt -- it made it worse!

Finally, I was smart enough to go back to what had worked so beautifully for me in the past. I recently had my white carpet in my living and dining rooms cleaned by 1-800-DRYCARPET and they are beautiful again! It is the first time they have looked clean since they were put in 7 years ago! Plus, I didn't have to stay off them for several days because they were wet!

Thank you, thank you! And . . . on top of that, you left me the ONLY cleaner that gets up EVERYTHING! It is amazing! My husband (who didn't know about 1-800-DRYCARPET) was very skeptical, but conceded to my wishes. He is now a convert. He couldn't believe how easy, neat and DRY the cleaning is and how wonderful the result is!

The same goes for the spot cleaner. Now he knows why I was and am such a fan of dry-cleaning! If there is anyone reading this who has not tried 1-800-DRYCARPET (the only true dry carpet cleaner), they just don't know how terrific it is and what they are missing! You must experience this and you will NEVER have your carpet steam cleaned again!

1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning actually cleans your carpet and makes it look clean and repel dirt. Wet cleaning does just the opposite! I don't know why anyone would wet clean carpet! I WILL NEVER WET CLEAN AGAIN!! Amen!

Thank you for allowing me to share my views and for allowing me to say thank you in an appropriate way.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM