I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2549 - 02/10/05 09:05 AM Honesty and integrity in business!
Jim Kordell Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Alta Loma CA
Several years ago I was listening to KWAVE radio on the car radio and heard the commercial for 1-800-DryCarpet. It sounded interesting but I thought that it was probably just another promising ad with no true results. As time went on I heard the same commercial many times and decieded to give them a try due to the fact that there really wasn't a company that I have been satified with as of yet. I scheduled an appointment and they arrived on time with smiles and promises that my carpet would be clean to my satisfaction. They were very careful at what they were doing so as not to damage any of the furniture or baseboards and took their time cleaning the carpet. They took extra care on those spots that had kept returning and on the high traffic areas. When it was completed I was very pleased with the way that everything looked (and the carpet was almost completely dry to the touch). Ok, but let's see what it looks like in a couple of weeks after the spots had time to reappear and the newness of the carpet cleaning had a chance to be walked off. Much to my surprise the carpet still had such a nice clean, refreshed look and the spots had not reappeared.

I was and still am very satisfied with DryCarpet as the company to clean my carpets. Whenever I hear someone discussing carpet cleaning, you can be assured that I speak-up and tell them about the best, DryCarpet.

Sincerely,

Jim

#2550 - 02/10/05 06:08 PM Re: Honesty and integrity in business!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello Jim Kordell,

Thank you for using 1-800-DRYCARPET on 5/24/2004. Today's date is 2/09/2005.

Thank you for posting your very detailed report. It's very nice of you to take time out of yoru day to post your feedback. Stay DRY!

1-800-DRYCARPET™ Team
Jim Kordell is customer no.:5098

Dry Carpet Cleaning KIT

Who's Online
0 registered (), 485 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4956 @ 02/03/19 05:58 PM