I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2438 - 03/15/02 03:50 PM When will you be available to service San Bernardino?
mfaquino Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Grand Terrace, CA
My wife & I responded to ad in the newspaer of a company that will do steam cleaning for five rooms at our home for $24.95 and it also mentioned that they will move most furnitures. When the technician came by, he said that this price is for basic cleaning and that for an addition $55, he will do DEEP cleaning. I thought that I was getting a deal for $79.95, I will have DEEP cleaning just in time for our visitors who are arriving from Guam. Unfortunately, the technician did a rush & lousy job. For example, I can still see dirt & hair near the doorway to the patio and the attrium. None of the light furniture such as chairs underneath the dinning room table, our ironing board, a cell-phone battery charger that was lying on the floor, were never moved. This lone technician "DEEP cleaned" our entire home in less than 30 minutes and I felt that I wasted almost $80 for half-descent carpet cleaning job, and at the same time felt cheated by these coupons that I see on the newspaper. We immediately complained to this company after the technician left our home, but the person on the other side that they are close (this was around 3:30 p.m.). I felt a lack of concern from this company.

I listened to the many different testimonies from your customers on KWVE Radio and I was impressed with what they are saying about you. Thus, I send a few e-mails asking if your company services the county of San Bernardino, but unfortunately, you only serve the LA, Orange, and San Diego Counties. I do not know how you can help me, but I pray that you can help me because my wife's sister & brother-in-law are coming and my carpet is not really clean.

Please help if you can. I can be reached via e-mail at mfaquino@yahoo.com or at my home phone number (909) 824-3032 and ask for Mike.

#2439 - 01/30/04 10:48 PM Re: When will you be available to service San Bernardino?
AlexB Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Seattle, WA
mfaquino,

I'm not sure if you know this or not but 1-800-DRYCARPET does service your area: http://www.drycarpet.com/riverside_county/carpet_cleaning.htm

2 cents saved sometime saves several dollars laugh Now, someday when they service Seattle I'll not have to buy thier kits anymore :p

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3598 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3678 @ Today at 08:04 PM