I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2312 - 06/16/01 09:15 PM Finding out the hard way!
gng4thegld Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Del Mar, CA USA
Just recently I heard about a carpet cleaning company on my car radio. My ears perked up as I have been trying to figure out how in the fiber I was going to get out of this mess I'm in. A couple of months ago, I got suckered into buying a Kirby..no jokes please. I specifically fell for the "all in one package", (cleaning dust mites, dirt from the walls and most importantly a carpet shampooer - an all in one machine). We'll after just a couple of cleanings I became so overwhelmed by the look of my carpet. As I was able to clean anytime I wanted, I also was seeing a darker and darker and DARKER looking carpet. The normal tracking areas in the past have come clean but this time within a matter of days, my carpet was 100% worse. I do have old carpet, but have not ever experienced this sort of dismay to an expensive product. I'm not knocking Kirby in general, I really like their product. Unfortunately, my carpets are staying wetter longer, therefore increasing the ability to hold and grab dirt to the point of drying.

Well when I heard that there was a company that could "Dry" clean your carpet, I was ready to listen. It's a no brainer for me anymore that steam cleaning and or carpet shampooing is only a temporary...very temporary in some cases.. way of cleaning. I haven't used DryCarpet as of yet, but I do have an appt. I scheduled it for the day after our departure for our summer vacation. As we are not going to be around for a bit tracking on the freshly cleaned areas, I can't WAIT to see the results on my return. Wish me luck and I promise to report back in about three weeks.

One last thing. My mother would always tell me that if your hair isn't combed then your entire appearance is judged. Well, if your carpet isn't truly clean, your entire house won't look clean either.

Theresa

#2313 - 01/10/02 05:49 PM Re: Finding out the hard way!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hi gng4thegld's,

What a detailed report! Thank you for posting your feedback and for using 1-800-DRYCARPET service!

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3612 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3692 @ 1 minute 27 seconds ago