DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#220 - 07/13/02 11:51 AM What a Relief!
Karen Klein Offline
DRYMember

Loc: San Jose, CA, USA
Thank you so much for bringing Swedry DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaner to my attention.

I had just moved into my new home; we had a new pale beige carpet. However, we also had a sloppy workman who got some oil in various areas on the carpet. He tried to get the oil stains out, but to no avail. Then we finally figured we'd better get the carpet cleaned professionally - (with a huge carpet-cleaning machine) which we did - and the carpet cleaning man came back 2 more times to go over the "spots" and they just kept on coming back - the same spots! We kept on thinking it might be something underneath the carpet. We were then thinking of replacing that section of the carpet with ceramic tile but did not want to spend the money to do that. So, as a last resort, I believe I put in "dry carpet cleaning" or something like "spots keep coming back" - something like that and drycarpet.com appeared.

I was frustrated and willing to try anything. I got the spot remover and the dry cleaner and following your directions. Not only did the "shadow spots" come out, but they have not reappeared like they did with the professional cleaning as they did reappear with the 2 professional cleaning just days after the steam cleaning. Since it is a heavily walked-on area (right in front of the kitchen) - I think I'll just go over it once in a while (I guess once a month) and that's it. It stays clean. How great is that?

Needless to say, I'll be using Swedry DRYCARPET from now on.

#221 - 04/11/03 05:15 PM Re: What a Relief!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Dear Karen Klein,

I am so sorry that it took us this long to acknowledge and thank you for your feedback as we have just recently learned-how to reply to past customer feedback.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. And, thank you for your support!

Greg
1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning

Moderator:  1-800-DRYCARPET® 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2022 Guests and 70 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM