I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2123 - 09/08/04 12:11 PM NO Ex-Cons Again!
Scott Ostrowski Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Trabuco Canyon, CA
For those that have not read my posts before...I have pasted it below this one.

Please read the link below that will show you why it is important to know who you let in your home. About 2/3rds of the way in to this article you can read about the woman who was sexually assualted by her SEARS Carpet Cleaning man.
ABC News: EX-Cons in your home

Greg, I read the complaints posted from people about the price. You know, if people can't see the value in their safety, their family's safety, and there valuables not being burglarized from their home, that is not your fault. Some people will always be price shoppers and will unfortunately be the future victim of crime.

Not only do you deliver safety and peace of mind...you provide the BEST Carpet Cleaning Service I have ever used. For these reasons, along with integrity and Christian values, I am willing to pay a little more.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I love 1-800-DRYCARPET. They are the only one's I trust to come in to my house and be near my wife and children. This is the 5th or more time I have use 1-800-DRYCARPET and I will ALWAYS use them.

As a Federal Probation Officer, I used to see how many of my clients were in the carpet cleaning business. Funny how they would also be the ones casing peoples homes while they were cleaning the homes, only to come back later and burglarize them.

Don't let just anyone in your home! 1-800-DRYCARPET screens all of technicians/franchisees in detail. They are the only ones I would ever have in my home!

Not to mention they LOVE JESUS like me and that speaks a bundle to their character.

And NO I am not getting paid to say this, I just want people to be safe about who they let in their home and remember that there is a reason the other guys charge less!

God Bless!

#2124 - 09/08/04 01:53 PM Re: NO Ex-Cons Again!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hi again Scott,

Your views, from a law enforcement perspective, are insightful. Thank you for participating on the message board again.

At your service,

1-800-DRYCARPET

Scott Ostrowski's Customer Number is:547

Who's Online
0 registered (), 485 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4956 @ 02/03/19 05:58 PM