DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2060 - 11/11/06 01:05 PM Our story
West Frisco Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Frisco, TX
We spent $384.00 last week to clean our carpets and they look just as they did before they were cleaned. We are very disappointed in how our carpet turned out. We don't want it done again, as we'll have the same result, and also the yellow dust was left lingering in the carpet as well. I had to vacuum the entire home and my Dyson was full of the yellow powder. Everyone was sneezing in our homes until after it was done. My little one had a severe asthma attack 2 days after the carpet was "cleaned".

#2061 - 11/13/06 06:40 PM Re: Our story
1-800-DRYCARPET® San Bernardino Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: San Bernardino, CA
Greg, what happened? Did you talk to this Customer?
Watch :30 DRY ORGANIC™ Video
Toll Free: (800) 379-2277
Real Time 24/7 Online Scheduling

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Carpet Cleaning Franchise Company.

#2062 - 11/13/06 07:14 PM Re: Our story
Greg Cantrell Offline
1-800-DRYCARPET® Founder/CEO
DRYCZAR

Loc: Los Angeles
Let Dallas respond.
Schedule: Online

#2063 - 11/14/06 09:11 AM Re: Our story
1-800 DRYCARPET® Dallas Offline
DRYZealot

Loc: Dallas, TX
We hate to see that we were unable to make the customer happy. We confirmed that the customer was happy when we left and also on the follow up call no concerns were mentioned. Two weeks later she stated spots had come back and that the carpet didnt look as good as she expected. We offered to come back and do what ever we could to resolve any outstanding issues, but she was not interested.
She did say on the phone that she did not feel that this carpet cleaning itself triggered her son's asthma attack.

Roger

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

#2064 - 11/23/06 06:02 PM Re: Our story
West Frisco Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Frisco, TX
I did not receive a follow-up call from your company to my home, to ask me if I was satisfied with the cleaning. The above e-mail is not representative of my conversation with the franchise owner I spoke with and it has been construed in this e-mail that I was not as discontent as previously thought with your service.

I was given the opportunity for them to come out again and clean the "traffic areas" of my home and I refused, as if you do something the same way, you will get the same result. I was told I would receive a follow-up phone call by the owner, and have not.

I did not say that I felt that the carpet cleaning was not what triggered my son's asthma attack, but that the product that was left in the carpet in his bedroom (quite extensive) may have caused his asthma attack, but I could not be certain, obviously.

This was not about my carpet not looking as good as I had expected, but I have had people out here for 1/2 the price who have done a tremendous job on my carpet. I thought I would try a dry approach vs. steam cleaning, thinking that it would be healthier for our family, but I have never had my carpet turn out like this in the 20 years I have been having my carpet cleaned. And I paid 384.00 for it as well! I expected for my carpet to look like it was clean for longer than a few days after it had been done. I have a five year old home, was told my carpet was in great shape by your employee, and I have my carpet cleaned every 6-8 months. I know what to expect.

After showing my husband your e-mails and not receiving a phone call back as promised, I want a refund of 1/2 the monies I paid to your company in order for me to have my carpet cleaned properly by another company.

Karen McPherson

#2065 - 11/25/06 07:34 PM Re: Our story
1-800 DRYCARPET® Dallas Offline
DRYZealot

Loc: Dallas, TX
Karen, we hate to have any un-happy customers. It is unfortunate that we are un-able to resolve these issues. I posted this repsonce after hearing from Linda the co-owner of the local franchise. If I miss represented your comments, then that is my fault and I apologize. We have not had any previous customers with similiar issues, fortunately they have been just the opposite. I will call you on Monday after discussing your concerns and request. If you wish to speak to me directly, please call me on my cell phone,
Roger Peoples

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 2819 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM