DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2042 - 01/13/05 10:26 AM DRY Loyalist
Terri Rausch Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Costa Mesa, CA
We have used 1-800-DRYCARPET for over 10 years, many times, (we have a DOG!). I will never use any other!

This is truly the best carpet care company ever. Its fast, reliable and DRY!! Who has time these days to wait for a carpet cleaning to dry???? We are extremely happy every time, (and so is our DOG!)

I DO wish they would do furniture!!!

#2043 - 02/04/05 02:06 PM Re: DRY Loyalist
Londance Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Santa Ana
Thank you to 1-800-DRYCarpet for an excellent, efficient and prompt carpet cleaning. We manage an active ballroom dance studio and have an extremely high level of foot traffic with lots of soil, grease, mud and spots tracked in. This is the most effective carpet cleaning process at a reasonable price that does not cause us to close down for a day or two to dry out. Daniel is wonderful.

I'd recommend 1-800-DRYCARPET to any business or residence that does not want its carpet soaked by wet shamppoing or wet steam cleaning.

#2044 - 02/10/05 08:20 AM Re: DRY Loyalist
mammabird Offline
DRYMember

Loc: santa ana, ca
I first used 1-800-DRYCARPET about 8 or 10 years ago. I had the most hidious water stains on my carpet in my master bedroom and some pretty nasty stains in the living room. My past knowledge of carpet cleaning was none too good and was almost afraid to have this done because it sounded too good to be true. WELL, IT'S TRUE. The carpet was cleaned so well it looked almost new. I don't know when the original carpet was installed but the condo I bought was at least 10 years old. Then I had it about 5 years before I called the dry carpet people. What a great job! I have since replaced my carpet (as it was just getting old and ugly) and had it dry cleaned about a year after I got it. Again, some nasty stains due to animals (and some people). Clean as a whistle. The gentlemen that came where kind and considerate and they were very attentive to my needs. Kudos DRYCARPET. Many years of success and God's blessings on you always.

#2045 - 02/10/05 08:43 AM Re: DRY Loyalist
Mrs. C Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Carlsbad, CA
I have used DryCarpet for about 3 or 4 years. We have 1 dog and 1 cat...and alot of allergies. After we have our carpets cleaned, we all feel better!

The cleaning brings the carpet back to life and smells and feels like new. We have another house in Phoenix, and I can't wait for DryCarpet to clean my carpet in that house too!

#2046 - 02/10/05 09:14 AM Re: DRY Loyalist
Russ Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
We've used DryCarpet since the kids moved out and we got new light-colored carpet. It's been great.

With the service that we get, we always know we'll have a clean carpet for our annual Christmas open house. Thanks

#2047 - 02/10/05 06:19 PM Re: DRY Loyalist
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
We've Got The Best Customers

Thank you for using 1-800-DRYCARPET and thank you for posting your comments on the message board. Stay DRY™!

#2048 - 02/16/05 02:39 PM Re: DRY Loyalist
Mrs.Patrick Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Dana Point
I just had my carpet cleaned again yesterday. I am an every 6 months customer who has white carpet and 3 children at home. They forget our home is not a playground. We have stains, spills, spots, dirt, & who knows what else on our carpet. Your company always makes my carpet look new. I am constantly impressed with the nice guys who come clean the carpet, tolerating my 2 year old son who wants to "help" them clean. I love no soggy socks, you can walk on it right away!

My oldest daughter came down this morning and said, "why does our house always smell like rasberries after they clean the carpet? I think that says a lot about the results. I highly recommend your product and will be calling again in 6 months! laugh

#2049 - 02/21/05 12:45 PM Re: DRY Loyalist
Ruth Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Garden Grove CA
I love my carpet with DRYCARPET cleaning. smile smile

#2050 - 09/19/06 01:59 PM Re: DRY Loyalist
Sylvia Ford Offline
DRYMember

Loc: orange
We have used dry carpet since 11/01 and have been VERY! VERY! PLEASED! with the care and cleaning of our carpet. I love Andrea! She is very knowledgeable and thorough. We have light carpet so we consistenly maintain them with Dry Carpet. Our friends and family always think we just put in new carpet! We will only use 1-800-Drycarpet!

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM