I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#2016 - 09/23/08 05:09 PM Wonderful Experience I Had Today!
JoyceW-Boise Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Boise, ID
What a wonderful experience I had today! I am a retired employment consultant, and worked for the State of Idaho for 20 years. My job consisted of working with employees, as well as, employers. The two gentleman who cleaned our carpet were delightful. I am so impressed with the results of the dry cleaning process. Our carpet is 6 years old and had never been cleaned; however, it definitely needed to be cleaned. The carpet came to life; unbelievable! I told technician, Don, it blew my mind that the carpet was totally dry when they finished the job except for the stairs which were just slightly damp.

I want you to know how pleased I am. The only disappointment I can share is that we have a home in Phoenix, also, but there is no franchise owner there. Don, with the Boise franchise told me that all I have to do is send him an airline ticket and he will clean our Phoenix carpet!

A patient of my doctor referred Don's cleaning service. Don provides service for both the patient and the doctor's clinic.

The dry organic carpet cleaning method seems more detailed, yet the technicians didn't rush through the job. They took their time with every detail including our 5 area rugs, and the stairs. I highly recommend Don with 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning in Boise .

#2017 - 09/24/08 09:05 PM Re: Wonderful Experience I Had Today!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Boise Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Boise, ID
Joyce - Thank you so much for the kind words and response. That is good enough for payment in full. Save the money for the ticket and get youself something nice. Thanks again, Don
Schedule Online

1-800 DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 4145 Guests and 93 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4239 @ Today at 11:03 AM