DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#198 - 04/21/02 10:15 PM Why I only use 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning
Roberta Zemke Offline
DRYMember

Loc: San Clemente, CA, USA
I have been a faithful customer of 1-800-DRYCARPET for over 5 years now. It is the only company I'll use. Their service is the best. I've had the same person service our homes from Irvine to Mission Viejo to San Clemente since we started using them.

Before hearing their advertisement on K-Wave radio, I would use which ever carpet cleaning company sent me a coupon. It took me a while to finally realize that saving money with a less expensive service actually cost me more money in the long run. I'd have to have my carpets cleaned twice as often because the stains and dirt they supposedly removed miraculously returned.

With three small children running about, that's alot of stains. 1-800-DRYCARPET's Swedry Carpet Cleaning gets all the stains and dirt out the first time, and they never return. That's what I call value for my money. With other cleaners, I have to leave the house for hours only to return to wet carpet I can't walk on for many more hours. Very inconvenient. Many times DRYCARPET Cleaners would clean the carpets while we were still at home. Every time, I was able to walk into and use a room they just completed, and the carpet was completely dry. That's convenience I appreciate.

There is honestly no comparison when it comes to carpet cleaning. There is not one company out there that I've tried, and believe me I've tried many, that measure up to the quality, convenience and value of 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning.

As long as I have a home with carpet, they'll be the ones I call.

Sincerely, Roberta Zemke.

#199 - 04/11/03 04:10 PM Re: Why I only use 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Dear Roberta,

Your report above is one of the most detailed reports that I've read in a long time. Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your report!

1-800-DRYCARPET™ (has the best customers)
Roberta's customer number is: 802

Genuine DRY ORGANIC™ Carpet Cleaning
Household Products
1-800 DRYCARPET™ is a Franchise Company
Franchise movie (17:00) HIGH
Franchise movie (17:00) LOW

Moderator:  1-800-DRYCARPET® 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1363 Guests and 48 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM