DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1971 - 02/05/05 11:32 AM Never Satisfied With Carpet Cleaning Until Now
Tami Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Moreno Valley, CA
I have been married 27 years and have been a home owner for 25 years. Having 5 children, 4 of which are boys, I have had my share of dirty carpet over the years. I have hired other companies several times, purchased my own equipment and cleaned my carpet myself. I have never been happy with any of these methods ... Until DryCarpet!
My carpet is only 1 1/2 years old so it was not very soiled, but I used your services to clean it anyway.

The most amazing thing of all was to have DryCarpet clean a rental house of mine! The carpet is 12 years old and has never been cleaned professionally. Needless to say, the it was very dirty. The carpet looked so amazing after being cleaned by DryCarpet that I could not believe it! I then decided to have you also clean my son's apartment. His carpet was in good shape, but looked even better after you were finished. I am completely sold on your company and your product. I will never use another company nor another product. I will be calling you year after year. I have recommended DryCarpet to anyone I can and will continue to promote your company.

Another very impressive thing that was icing on the cake for me was the night my cleaning was done, I received a call from the president and owner of DryCarpet to see is I was satisfied and if I had any concerns or questions. Now that was wonderful!!

I pray you have great success as a company and that you continue to glorify our Lord in all that you do. Hurray for DryCarpet.

#1972 - 02/07/05 09:48 AM Re: Never Satisfied With Carpet Cleaning Until Now
DRYCARPET™ hq Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Los Angeles, CA -- DRYCARPET™ ...
Hello Tami,

Our records show that we served you on 12/16/2004. Today's date is 2/07/2005.

Thank you for posting your feedback/report.

1-800-DRYCARPET™ Team
Tami is customer no.:6057

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3656 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3736 @ 7 minutes 27 seconds ago