I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#183 - 03/22/02 08:22 PM What made me change to DRYCARPET dry carpet cleaning?
Susan Chrastka Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Orange, Ca,USA
I have used many different carpet services, steam, Chem-dry, self done rental and a friends machine. Most look good while still wet, but when it dried ..what a mess! After the last service refussed to come back out I called 1-800-DRYCARPET. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The service was great and everyone I talked to was friendlly and understanding.

I have eight children so my carpet gets lots of wear. 1-800-DRYCARPET was able to get my carpet clean where the others could not. The carpet stayed clean longer and I did not see stains come back up.

I now tell all my friends that they need to change and see the difference.

Thank you all for your care and friendlieness

#184 - 03/22/02 08:38 PM Re: What made me change to DRYCARPET dry carpet cleaning?
Susan Chrastka Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Orange, Ca,USA
I want to add one other reason I changed to 1-800-DRYCARPET. When I first called about 4 years ago I did not use DRYCARPET because of the cost. But after having to request wet steam cleaning companies to come back in to repeat the cleaning and waiting again for the carpet to dry I got fed up! And my children complaining about not being able to come in and watch TV finally CAUSED me to call DRYCARPET and schedule with them.

Boy what a differance!!! And the kids don't get upset because of having to say outside waiting for the carpet to dry.

Thanks again for the help.

#185 - 04/11/03 03:09 PM Re: What made me change to DRYCARPET dry carpet cleaning?
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Dear Susan Chrastka, Listen to Customer Testimony Regarding Chem Dry | MP3 Audio

Yours is probably the most detailed report that we have received. Most of our customers say what you've expressed - yet not many take the time to put these facts in writing.

You have expressed issues that we have heard from thousands of people.. "Wet Carpet Cleaning Creates Problems" and.."My Spots Return Quickly After I Have My Carpets Wet Cleaned".

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to post your report/feedback.

At your service,

The Team at 1-800-DRYCARPET
Susan Chrastka is customer no. 699

Carpet Cleaning
Products
1-800-DRYCARPET™ is a Franchise Company

Moderator:  1-800-DRYCARPET® 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM