DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1742 - 07/01/03 02:51 PM Awesome Job!!
KINGSKID Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Oceanside
We had our living room and hall, family room and master bedroom cleaned. I had heard the advertisements on KWave for quite awhile now but was skeptical in having professionals come in again since I had a bad experience with the last carpeting we had. What kept drawing me to finally call was the fact that they kept talking about the carpets not being left wet. I finally made the call and waited with high hopes.

I was not disappointed. Joe with 1-800-DRYCARPET did a incredible job. My light blue carpeting in my family room is 7 years old and never cleaned. I have beautiful bright light blue carpeting once again. The green in the rest of the house is incredible too. True to the advertisements, my carpeting was not left sopping wet. It has now been almost two weeks and no spots have returned and all the areas look incredible.

I will continue to use 1-800-DRYCARPET service in the future years and will recommend it to others as their need for carpet cleaning arises. I felt the pricing was very fair as well. It was nice to see a Christian company back their product as I have dealt with other Christian's that haven't always done the best that the Lord would call them to do especially when using God in their slogan's selling pitch.

Thanks for putting my faith back in true Customer service and quality for my monies investment. Thanks for helping me to be a good steward with the Lord's money that He provides to us.

May the Lord richly prosper your business as you glorify His name through doing your work unto Him.

The King's Kid

#1743 - 07/01/03 03:23 PM Re: Awesome Job!!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello KINGSKID. I entered your email address into our database and found your service information .. I discovered that you are Janet from Oceanside and you were serviced on 6/20.

Wow! Thank you for your report and feedback. I am happy that you are satisfied with our service - I will pass along your kind words to Joe, our San Diego Agent.

Also, thanks for taking time out of your day to post your feedback!

Greg
1-800-DRYCARPET

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 4102 Guests and 89 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4192 @ 20 minutes 32 seconds ago