I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1728 - 10/15/03 07:41 AM West Hollywood. Unbelievable Great Service!!!!!
Michael Harzinski Offline
DRYMember

Loc: west hollywood
I'm taking the time to post this message because I was actually surprised that 1-800-DRYCARPET cleaning experience was as terrific as I had hoped it would be. I literally was shocked at how fast my quite soiled carpets(I have three dogs) were not only cleaned, but how thoroughly cleaned. After the 1-800-DRYCARPET guys left, I stood in my apartment in amazement that already everything was back to normal. No tip-toeing around on wet carpets for 24hours.

When my parents who live on the East Coast mentioned to me that they had heard about a dry carpet cleaning product after I complained to them about the trauma of needing to get my carpets cleaned [b]soon by the wet method, I went to the internet to see if I could find a company in Southern CA. I couldn't believe it was as easy as typing"dry carpet cleaning" into Google!!!!!!! Hooray for the Internet!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for being as great a service as you claim to be!!!!!!!!!!

I took the time to post this message on your site because I realized that most of the time we only take the time to write a letter if we're complaining and I wanted to this time recognize Great Service!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Michael Harzinski
West Hollywood, CA

#1729 - 10/15/03 01:55 PM Re: West Hollywood. Unbelievable Great Service!!!!!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hi Michael, (10/15/03)

According to our records we serviced you on 9/15/2003. Today's date is 10/15/2003. It's actually quite good news that you waited one month to post your comments. It takes about 30 days when people start experiening problems with WET and/or so-called DRY methods.

You must know lots of people there in West Hollywood ..we've received 2 customers from you. Thank you very much!

Michael Harzinski is customer no. 3652

Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Household Products
1-800-DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

#1730 - 11/16/03 11:59 PM Re: West Hollywood. Unbelievable Great Service!!!!!
D. Adams Offline
DRYMember

Loc: West Hollywood, CA
I am so happy with the 1-800-DRYCARPET carpet cleaning experience! It was as terrific as I was told that it would be. You guys are building quite a name for yourselves -- and everyone will know about you one day soon.

laugh

#1731 - 01/05/05 02:58 AM Re: West Hollywood. Unbelievable Great Service!!!!!
Jeffsehring Offline
DRYMember

Loc: West Hollywood
Hi There,

As a fellow West Hollywood dweller, I wanted to take an opportunity to follow up on the great experience that I had with 1-800-DRYCARPET service a few weeks ago. I should probably begin by noting that I am extremely exacting about the cleanliness of my apartment, and I tend to notice every detail if something is amiss or out of place. My living space has more of a contemporary minimalist feel to it and let me tell you, if the carpet starts showing signs of dirt and soiling, it becomes very apparent and spoils the whole presentation. However, as anyone knows, even the most tidy person ends up creating a bit of wear and tear and soiling on a carpet in day to day life, and at some point, the time comes to call upon outside help to make things right again. I wasted a lot of money hiring OTHER carpet cleaners to do the job (3 jobs during a one year period), and I ended up feeling really taken advantage of- the results just did not make the cut. In desperation, I did some research on the internet, and happened upon the drycarpet website. Although I was skeptical, I was also desperate to get my carpet back into the truly clean and pristine condition that I wanted it to be. I left a message with DRYCARPET to get more information, and Greg, the owner of the company personally called me and talked me through all the steps involved in the process. He also sent me your feedback as an example of what to expect, and this was key in encouraging me to put my skepticism aside and give something new a chance.

All I can say is that this is a perfect example of truth in advertising. DRYCARPET showed up to do the job right on schedule, and their professionalism was above and beyond the call of duty. The carpet was dry within about 3 hours of their departure. Most importantly however, the carpet was as clean as can be. I have a light grey carpet that hides no imperfections, and its saying A LOT that they were able to bring it back to the pristine condition that it was in when I moved in.

My obsession with a clean carpet may seem silly to some, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I take more pride in my living space when it is spotless. When I entertain guests out here in Hollywood, its one of the first things that they notice when they walk into my apartment... "your carpet is so clean, do you actually live in here?" ; ) is a usual comment made.

So in summary, Thanks for posting your thoughts Michael, regarding your experience, because I don't know if I would have taken a chance without hearing it from other people who have had tried it before me.

It's a really pleasant experience when you get what you pay for these days, and I have to say that the result I enjoyed here was worth EVERY penny! These guys rock, and so do you for giving me the faith to take a chance!

Happy new year and THANK YOU!

Best,

Jeff

#1732 - 01/05/05 06:03 PM Re: West Hollywood. Unbelievable Great Service!!!!!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello Jeffsehring, (1/5/2005)

According to our records we serviced you on 12/13/2004. Today's date is 1/5/2005. Thank you so much for your detailed report. 1-800-DRYCARPET™ has the best customers!

Thanks again for posting your report/feedback.

Jeffsehring is customer no. 6152

Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Household Products
1-800-DRYCARPET® is a Franchise Company

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 2564 Guests and 58 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM