DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1655 - 02/07/02 01:42 PM Comment on Recent Cleaning
tcusack Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
I was pleased with the job DryCarpet did in our brand new townhome. I realize that it is common practice to expect the customer to be in the home during a window of time and during the carpet cleaning. However, I have a very demanding job and very limited vacation time. If I could make a suggestion....It would be helpful if a call could be placed 1 hour prior to when your workmen will arrive or to set up an appointment time rather than a two to three hour window of time. Waiting at our home for two hours and then another 2 1/2 hours for the job to be done was really not appreciated by my boss.

I have to say that the job was completed to my satisfaction, the men were pleasant and they arrived during the window of time they were supposed to. So ultimately your company did deliver your service as promised. I will, however, be searching for a company that will be willing to make an appointment and arrive at my home at the time of the appointment, rather than expect me to wait until it is convenient for the service company to arrive.

#1656 - 02/07/02 02:14 PM Re: Comment on Recent Cleaning
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
<FONT size="3"><FONT face="Arial"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">Thank you for your feedback tcusac! - We think you're right .. a courtesy phone call before we arrive WILL BE ADDED TO OUR STANDARD CUSTOMER PROTOCOL ... Thank you for your VERY helpful suggestion!!!</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

<FONT size="2"><FONT face="Arial"><FONT COLOR="Crimson">1-800-DryCarpet(sm) Service - America's Preferred, Inc.</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>
http://www.drycarpet.com/service/

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM