I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1589 - 09/08/05 02:07 AM Just used Dry Carpet for the 2nd time...
Davani Family Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Aliso Viejo, CA
I was amazed at how well Dry Carpet worked the first time we used it... we had expensive 1 yr old carpet that was virgin - never touched by any product or "wet" companies... It was like brand brand new when Dry Carpet was done!

It's been nine months and just had carpet done again by Dry Carpet... great results but can I just make a couple small suggestions? This time we had quite a bit of residue/powder/whateveryoucallthestuff left in the carpet and on the baseboards once the technicians left. I've vacuumed twice in two days since they've gone and it's fine now. I collected quite a bit of the stuff in the vacuum... maybe you could suggest they take a little more time to vacuum? Also, there were a couple of stains missed... no worries though, I'm fine with taking them out myself with the kit the Technician left behind since I booked on the Internet.

I'll continue to use your service since I still feel it's much better than any other alternative and will probably just be a little more careful about checking the Technicians' work before they leave next time.

Oh, one other thing -- I'm "off the charts" impressed with receiving a call from the President of your company the day of the cleaning to follow up... what tremendous customer service! That's practically unheard of these days! Definitely made me feel appreciated for my business!

God Bless! See you in a few months!

#1590 - 09/08/05 02:25 AM Re: Just used Dry Carpet for the 2nd time...
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello Davani Family,

Thank you for using 1-800-DRYCARPET on 9/6/2005. Today's date is 9/8/2005.

Thank you for your feedback, And, ..Stay DRY!

The Team at 1-800-DRYCARPET
Davani Family is customer no.:6256

Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Household Products
1-800-DRYCARPET™ is a Franchise Company
Franchise Video HIGH
Franchise Video LOW

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3661 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3741 @ 40 minutes 18 seconds ago