DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1535 - 01/30/04 12:04 PM 4th time -- 14 year old carpet
P.Perdue Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Irvine, CA
I am more than pleased with my carpet cleaning. This is about the fourth time now that I have had our 14 year old carpet cleaned.

We wanted to get new carpet about 4 years ago but the cost was prohibitive and so we decided to give DRYCARPET a try. We had tried Stanley Steemer the year before but it was expensive and the spots came back.

So we were so surprised to see our carpet after DRYCARPET finished cleaning. I am not kidding when I say that the carpet looked new. Since that first cleaning we have had DRYCARPET do our carpets every year since. Because of your wonderful cleaning process we have been able to postpone getting new carpeting for a few more years.

Thank you again for your wonderful and courteous people that come to clean my carpets. I am also pleased that the same gentleman has come to do my carpet each time which tells me you are a wonderful company to work for. I am a supermarket employee that has been locked out of Albertsons until the labor dispute is over. I am amazed each day at how heartless my employer is and how cold-hearted they have been in the bargaining sessions. I wish my employer had more of what it takes to make a happy work environment instead of thinking only of making more money for themselves.

Thanks again for a job well done and I will stay DRY.

God Bless,
P.Perdue
Irvine CA

#1536 - 01/30/04 08:22 PM Re: 4th time -- 14 year old carpet
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hi P.Perdue,

We hear this same story time and time again .. caller after caller!

We're so glad that we've saved you money. And, I'm glad to read a post from such a long-time customer.

Again, thank you for such a detailed report! laugh We've got the best customers!

1-800-DRYCARPET
Truly DRY
What makes us different
Watch DRYCARPET™ videos
Listen to DRYCARPET™ customers talk
What is true DRY ORGANIC carpet cleaning
Connect LIVE to our data base - verify service availability
Contact Us

Customer No. 1951

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 4087 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 4175 @ 34 minutes 49 seconds ago