DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1476 - 08/17/02 11:59 AM Only one way
KathyLim Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Anaheim, CA
This is now the third time that i have used your company and unique system. i will never again use those old fashioned wet methods!

My carpet is dry and smells wonderful. One other thing to mention, my carpets stay clean much longer with you product/system.

smile
Kathy L.
Anaheim, CA

#1477 - 08/17/02 03:53 PM Re: Only one way
KayleenZambell Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Laguna Niguel
Yes, I agree. I threw away my Bissel shampoo steam cleaning unit. Since using the DRYCARPET company I don't have dirty carpet to contend with.

Kayleen
Laguna Niguel
laugh

#1478 - 08/23/02 01:16 AM Re: Only one way
PaulDegrass Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Anaheim, CA
Hello, I received another irritating email. I thought it was spam. I realized that the email was from 1-800-DRYCARPET.

Here is what I think of your company. I have heard your radio commercials for some time now. So, I finally broke down and called your company. And after I telephoned you I scheduled my appointment online to have the carpets cleaned in my home.

It's been several days since you provided your service and I would not have normally replied to an appeal for 'feedback' but since I was so completely impressed with your product, service and your crew, I desided to register my opinion per your request on your web site.

So, here it is...

1. Your radio commercials are interesting .. but I had my doubts about how you could clean my carpet and it be "DRY".

2. I scheduled online at drycarpet.com as mentioned in your radio ad.

3. I did indeed receive my free kit via UPS, as promissed.

4. Your crew arrived on time, as promised.

5. I was impressed with the young man that was in my home. He was clean, hard working and professional.

6. The service man that was here worked very hard.

7. When he was finished he walked me room-to-room showing me my unbelievably CLEAN and dry carpet. ( it smelt clean and natural .. the slight green-apple smell was a 'memory' .. gone in about 3 hours .. I actually miss it - as it was nice! )

8. The price that was as quoted to me while scheudling online at drycarpet.com was indeed the actual price that I paid. I was impressed with this! Surprised actually.

9. My family and I were able to use our home immediatly after your service man left. Wow!!!!

10. My home smells fresh and clean, no wet musty mess!!!

I wish your company the very best! Your efforts, product and method deserve to be promoted. I am happy to post my feedback .. I just hope that you don't send me any more email!

Take care and God bless,

Paul DeGrass

#1479 - 10/24/02 06:17 PM Re: Only one way
rallyfam Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Oxnard, CA
I enjoy Swedry DryCarpet Carpet Cleaner. I've been using your dry carpet cleaning kit for a while now and it's great. A friend referred me to your company and now i tell all my friends too.

Thanks drycarpet!

Siobahan R.
Oxnard, CA
laugh

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 2564 Guests and 58 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM