Zero Rez Myth 2748
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1355 - 09/05/06 09:39 PM founder/pres
Greg Cantrell Offline
1-800-DRYCARPET® Founder/CEO
DRYCZAR

Loc: Los Angeles
Hi my name is Greg, the founder/president of 1-800-DRYCARPET. The company and its franchise-owners place a lot of importance on what you have to say about our SWEDRY® DRY ORGANIC™ Carpet Cleaning Product and process. Even if you've posted before or if you're an amazed NEWBIE we need your feedback. Why? Because offering convenience and value (a new DRY Organic Category) comes with skeptics. Only you can dispel doubt. Your stories here do help change the way people feel about carpet cleaning.
Schedule: Online

#1356 - 09/06/06 06:07 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Cathie McGinnis Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Laguna Niguel
I cannot say enough about 1-800 Drycarpet. I bought my carpeting about 2 years ago and at the time the man in the store said that the fastest way to break down a carpet was to have it cleaned the traditional way. He recommended that I use a dry method. At the time, I didn't know who did this type of cleaning, but I heard a radio ad and gave 1-800 Drycarpet a call. My carpets look brand new and I had many cat vomit stains throughout my house. Thank you 1-800 Drycarpet! I have recommended you to all my friends!

#1357 - 09/06/06 06:31 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Dwight Offline
DRYMember

Loc: san diego
We are very pleased with the excellent service, the way the product works and keeps the carpet clean, and especially the people who came into our house to perform the service. The fellowship afterwards was great!

#1358 - 09/06/06 06:39 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Jayne Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Temecula, CA
I am so pleased with the dry carpet cleaning. The men were pleasant and did an excellant job. I have used a cleaner called Capture for years, and when I needed a professional job I am happy to say I called your company. I will definitely use your service again and highly recommend you.

#1359 - 09/06/06 07:32 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Taffy Dalby RN Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Costa Mesa
Thanks for an "in and out burger" job! Great for
a kid friendly floor with no worries about mold and mildew for me. It always looks looks and smells fresh. Taffy smile

#1360 - 09/06/06 08:04 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Mark McBride Offline
DRYMember

Loc: West Hollywood, CA
Once again an awesome job! I have used Dry Carpet for a few years now and I'm always impressed by how new my carpet looks and how conscientious the Dry Carpet team is! Attention to detail and genuine care about what you do is evident. I will continue to recommend Dry Carpet to my friends and colleages. My carpet is 9 years old and people still comment on how "new" it looks...and it's nearly white! Thanks!

#1361 - 09/06/06 08:07 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Laurie Forsythe Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Corona, California
Not only did I love the the service I recieved, I loved the product spot cleaner that I got after answering your request. I need more!! i HAVE THREE DOGS AND THREE CATS and boy do they make a mess. I could use another carpet cleaning also. Not for the old spots but for the new ones. Thanks for being a true blue company.

#1362 - 09/06/06 08:09 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Betty Marchesseau Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Oceanside, CA
We are residents of Oceanside, CA and have used your service several times. Your staff is professional, friendly and very efficient.

Your carpet cleaning service is ideal. Once the cleaning process has been completed, the carpet is dry. There is no downtime at all.

You have cleaned our motorhome in the past which has had two dogs occupy it. There is never an after odor other than a fresh clean smell. Nothing wet to slip and fall on.

Thanks for a great product.

Betty & Rick

#1363 - 09/06/06 08:16 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Greg Cantrell Offline
DRYCZAR

Wow. thank you. thanks for all the posts here !!!

#1364 - 09/06/06 09:00 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
C Randall Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Murrieta CA
I was very satisfied with the results of my first experience with DryCarpet. Spots that I couldn't get rid of with extraction methods were gone when your technicians finished, and they seemed to have stayed away.

HOWEVER,

Your company's promise of free cleaning kits is very empty. Not only did I not get my first kit for booking online, but I didn't get my second kit that was promised when I posted my feedback online. And I didn't get the kits when your supposed supplies were replentished. I can only assume that free kits are a "bait-n-switch" type of hype to get new customers, and they really don't exist. That is unfortunate!!

#1365 - 09/06/06 09:20 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Erina Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Meridian, ID 83646
We are so amazed of the overall thing. The people who came to our house were great. The timing was perfect and the result was amazing!
Definitely will do business again in the future.

#1366 - 09/06/06 09:23 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
SAinCA Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Yorba Linda, CA
The fact that Greg called me personally to follow up on a minor problem was astonishing, if not a little intimidating until I understood the nature of his call. His assurances to me of improvements in training and his personal attention to the matter place his Comapny in high regard. The issue had nothing to do with the process or the excellent restoration of the carpet pile. This was the 3rd time and 2nd house where we'd used DryCarpet and there's no way I'd let water or a steamer near my floors again - tried it once and what a mess, not to mention the damp odor that lingered for the longest time.

If the President of the Company follows up to ensure the reputation and practices of his franchise holders are at the highest level, this is not just another make-money franchising company... Well worth the extra cost for the great results and service.

#1367 - 09/06/06 10:04 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Karlene Hernandez Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Riverside
I love 1-800-Drycarpet! My carpet always looks incredible after its been cleaned and it stays looking great for several weeks. I have a lot of traffic through my house and the carpet is very light in color. 1-800-Drycarpet keeps it looking great for me!

#1368 - 09/06/06 10:49 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Greg Cantrell Offline
DRYCZAR

SAinCA, thanks - we have franchise owners that go to work every day and work hard to earn customer loyalty. we will never take that for granted. thanks again.

#1369 - 09/06/06 11:29 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
jim007 Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Oceanside
Great Job !!

#1370 - 09/06/06 12:38 PM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
PPULathe Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Corona
Sorry to disappoint you, but after having absolutely terrific service in the past, this last time, was very disappointing. I did contact you to voice my disappointment the same day that my carpet had been "cleaned," which was Saturday, Sept. 2, and was told that someone would get back to me within 3 business days. Today is Wednesday, Sept. 6, and so far your office has not contacted me. My husband did receive a call from the carpet tech yesterday. When my husband mentioned to him that I was not totally satisfied with the carpet cleaning, the tech called me at my office and left a message for me to call, which I did. There was no answer, but I did leave a message, which has not been answered so far. Actually, the carpet surface that was cleaned looked clean -however, parts of my carpet that should have been easy to reach (or had easy furniture to move) were left untouched. A spot next to my bed - very easy to see and clean, was left untouched. Hopefully, someone will get back to me so that these issues can be resolved.

#1371 - 09/06/06 02:08 PM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Angela Ewing Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Fountain Valley,CA
Hey guys,
I was a big skeptic before I tried Drycarpet. My friend had used your service and just could not stop talking about how clean and new looking her carpet was. I tried your service and became a believer too. Drycarpet is convienent to use and you can walk on your carpet after a short period of time. I tell all my friends and family about Drycarpet. Angela

#1372 - 09/06/06 09:21 PM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
mvlady Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Orange County CA
I am very pleased with this method of carpet cleaning. The spots are gone and haven't returned. The workmen were very thorough and spent a long time getting all the dirt out of the carpet. I've tried the wet method of cleaning before and this is far superior.

Thanks a bunch!

#1373 - 09/06/06 10:06 PM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
Greg Cantrell Offline
DRYCZAR

there is lots yet to do - many lessons learned. while i'm sharing here in my first blog i'm thinking of my phone call today with Dr. Atkins, the inventor of SWEDRY® . He asked me how the company was doing. He's 83 years old ..what was i supposed to say? send him a link to this post/thread? i didn't. i don't think that he is "electonically" enclined. i wish that he was ...he'd be pleased reading feedback from los angeles to rancho cucamonga, also tokyo - honolulu - dallas - boise - wichita.

Dr. Atkins is "old school" ..humble, very bright/well qualified. Today I had lunch with our chief chemists protégée Mr. Eric Snyder. Mr. Snyder blends and packages our three products per the specs delivered by Dr Atkins.

1600+ posts are here at drycarpet.com's message board and these posts on this thread are a bonus and personal treat. Our first customer comment was on July 26, 2001 - before the company even knew how to reply to customer comments.

thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to post here smile

#1374 - 09/07/06 05:38 AM Re: Fortunate 1-800-DRYCARPET® founder/pres
2 in Torrance Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Torrance, CA
We are very pleased with the results of your work on our carpet. It was very convenient and professional. We are still waiting for our free cleaning kit. Please follow through on that as you did with the carpet cleaning. 2 in Torrance

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 805 Guests and 43 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM