I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1330 - 03/15/03 11:30 PM 1-800-DRYCARPET -- Excellent!
Richard Offline
DRYMember

Loc: los angeles, ca
I had my carpets cleaned today by 1-800-DRYCARPET for the first time and I am SO HAPPY -- my carpet looks like new. This testimonial is a bit long, but the bottom line is they did an *excellent* job!

When I moved into my condo here I wasn't thrilled that my new home had *light grey* carpeting -- I thought that's going to get dirty pretty fast.

The carpets had just been cleaned when I moved in, but shortly afterward I started noticing stains "reappearing" -- and I knew the previous owner had had a dog so I thought there was nothing I could do.

I started looking for a reputable carpet cleaning company by asking around among my friends and at work and EVERYONE told me, "they're all scam artists -- they tell you one thing then they get to your house and say if you want the REALLY good carpet cleaning it's gonna cost you double or triple what we quoted over the phone."

I looked in the yellow pages and there are a hundred ads -- some are a full page, some smaller, but they all say the same thing so how do you know they're going to be good?

I especially didn't like the idea of the carpets being wet for 24 hours or more because I have a dog myself and I'm a busy professional.

My mom told me she'd seen an ad for "Chem dry" which purported to "dry" cleaning for the carpet. I work in Brentwood (West L.A.) so I pulled out the yellow pages at the office and called the "Chem dry" number and asked if he'd do a job in West Hollywood, where I live. The guy said "no" so I asked him if he could recommend someone in my area and he said, "look it up in your own yellow pages" and hung up!

Well, I was pretty frustrated so I just did an internet Google search of "carpet cleaning West Hollywood" and 1-800-DRYCARPET's web site poppped up so I read it through, and thought, "what the heck -- I'll try it."

I scheduled it online. They called me later that day to confirm.

The appointment was for Saturday between 8 and 9 am. At 7:45, Freddy from 1-800-DRYCARPET called me and said he'd be there in half an hour and he and his assistant showed up right on time. They were very courteous and explained the entire DRYCARPET process to me. The total price turned out to be lower than the online estimate I'd gotten!

They were here roughly an hour and a half, during which they went through the entire place (I have a one-bedroom condo) with me to make sure I was satisfied.

And an hour later the carpet was DRY and looked like new! I was amazed and very happy with the service. I will spread the word (I've already started). Thank you 1-800-DRYCARPET a great job.

Richard
West Hollywood

#1331 - 03/16/03 12:22 AM Re: 1-800-DRYCARPET -- Excellent!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Thank you Richard for your feedback. I am glad to know that you found out about us via google.com! That's so neat!

And, thank you soooo much for telling others about us! We need and appreciate referrals very much!

1-800-DRYCARPET Admin

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1737 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM