DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#133 - 09/05/01 11:41 AM White Carpet
Robby Edwards Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Irvine, CA USA
It’s not unusual for my wife and I to have to call back on a product or service we have purchased for our home. Unfortunately, most of the time it’s about a problem with the purchase. Recently, however, I had the rare pleasure of "needing" to call 800-DRYCARPET to tell them how pleased I was with the dry carpet cleaning they had done for us. I am even taking the time to write this endorsement for their product and workmanship.

It all began with our problematic white carpet, which had been unsuccessfully steam cleaned a number of times. After the last absolutely disastrous steam cleaning — which left large orange stains in the living room — I was on a quest for a better solution. Fortunately, I didn’t have to look far. I couldn’t help but notice that the newly cleaned 20,000 +square feet of custom wool carpet from Scotland in the performing arts facility where I work looked really great. Who had done it? 800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning!

I was delighted to learn that they also did private homes. Their "DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning product" took out all of the stains left from the previous cleaning, they did a great job on the edges of our stains (always difficult area), and the process is dry, so the inconvenience was minimal. 800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning left our white carpet looking better than it has looked since we moved in. And lest that last statement sound qualified, let me say plainly, our carpet is clean, white, beautiful and dry!

Thanks again, 800-DRYCARPET, for the beautiful job!

Most Sincerely,

Robby & Debby Edwards
Irvine, CA
Customer # 601

#134 - 10/18/02 10:17 PM Re: White Carpet
MomOf3 Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Dallas, TX
I agree with the above post. I was referred to this carpet cleaning website over a year ago and I am totally pleased with the professionalism along with the product that they sell.

Moderator:  1-800-DRYCARPET® 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2022 Guests and 70 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM