I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1270 - 01/22/03 07:30 PM INSTANT CLEANING.....
Michael Forman2 Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Canyon Lake, CA
Having just moved to our new home and going through the trama of unpacking all of our belongs (which is still not completed), was about all that we could handle for some time. We were soon convinced by friends and relatives to have a house warming party around the holidays.

This meant having the house painted, recessed lighting completed, having new furniture delivered on time, some new flooring done, and oh yes; having the 11 year old carpet cleaned.

Knowing that God puts nothing before us that we can not handle, we began the huge undertaking. The carpet cleaning began to be the worst nightmare facing us, due to the time element of moving furniture and leaving it off the wet carpet for 8 to 24 hours. Plus my past experience with conventional carpet cleaning has not been very satisfactory with having stains removed.

Then the time frame for the carpet cleaning was going to have to be done at the time the painters were finishing up.

Then I heard about 1-800-DRYCARPET and thought that this might be the answer to what was sure to be a regretable mistake. And was I given divine intervention or at least I listened to my common sense.

1-800-DRYCARPET came into my home as promised and on time, cleaned approximately 1700 square feet in one day, and all the furniture was reinstalled upon the completion of each room. This meant that when the one-man crew left my home, all the furniture was back in place.

And the stains? There were NO notible stains that once existed when we moved in. Also, we had one particular stain that was very dark and noticable that had been lightened considerably.

To say the least, we are extremely pleased with 1-800-DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning, and with our DRYCARPET Carpet Cleaning technician, and the burden that was left from my shoulders.....Thanks for the new carpet look!!!

#1271 - 04/12/03 10:53 AM Re: INSTANT CLEANING.....
1-800-DRYCARPET® Offline
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
I am so sorry that it took us this long to acknowledge and thank you for your feedback as we have just recently learned-how to reply to past customer feedback.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. And, thank you for your support! We've got the best customers!

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1286 Guests and 38 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM