DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1240 - 02/25/09 06:31 PM WONDERFUL DRY ORGANIC PRODUCT
DennisL Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Torrance, Ca
WE JUST USED YOU AGAIN ON 2/17. PRIOR TO THAT IT HAS BEEN OVER ONE YEAR SINCE WE LAST USED YOUR WONDERFUL DRY ORGANIC PRODUCT. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PRODUCT (EVEN WITH TWO BLACK LABS IN THE HOUSE) AS WELL AS QUICK DRYING TIME ARE THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF YOUR PROCESS/PRODUCT. I ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT IT IS "GREEN".

THERE IS AN OLD QUOTE THAT GOES AS FOLLOWS: A CHAIN IS ONLY AS STRONG AS ITS WEAKEST LINK. WHAT I AM REFERRED TO (AS A BUSINESS OWNER MYSELF) IS THAT I MUST COMPLIMENT YOU ON MARIA BROWN, THE INDIVIDUAL THAT DID OUR CARPET YESTERDAY. SHE PERSONIFIES WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IN EACH EMPLOYEE THAT WORKS FOR ME. SHE NOT ONLY DID A WONDERFUL JOB BUT ALSO SAID THE RIGHT WORDS ABOUT YOUR COMPANY THAT MAKES ONE CONTINUE TO USE YOUR WONDERFUL PRODUCT AND SERVICE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

WITH WARMEST REGARDS.

DENNIS LOEHR
Registered Investment Advisor
Registered Principal
Certified Financial Educator

APD Financial
310-371-5899

#1241 - 02/26/09 11:16 AM Re: WONDERFUL DRY ORGANIC PRODUCT
Greg Cantrell Offline
1-800-DRYCARPET® Founder/CEO
DRYCZAR

Loc: Los Angeles
Hello Dennis, Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your comments. It's people like you that spread the word most effectively ..what you say about our DRY ORGANIC™ Product/System is of more value than anything we could say. You see, I believe much of the everyday talk we hear, and a great deal of what we read, highlights man's pride in his own achievements. This is not my story. It is because of the inspiration of God, and our customers that we exist.

I started this company in 1992 and I hate chemicals. I eat only organic food and I don't ingest drugs (liquid or otherwise) into my body. I believe that my chemist has invented the very best product for cleaning carpet but we don't have millions of dollars to advertise. So, for those who are reading our customer feedback I ask you to consider the last carpet cleaning experience you had then call us. Our # is easy!
Schedule: Online

Who's Online
0 registered (), 1286 Guests and 38 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3299 @ 01/19/12 11:07 AM