I just scheduled online 4913
Very Pleased First Time Customer 4419
Why Would I Have My Carpet Cleaned While It's Raining 4178
The best carpet cleaning process ever 3747
DryCarpet Next Time! 3249
Your service 2912
Zero Rez Myth 2748
Topic Options
#1049 - 08/31/04 01:59 PM Brand New Carpet!
AutumnEBrown Offline
DRYMember

Loc: Orange County
I really didn't think my carpet was going to get clean - at all! I got a puppy a couple months ago, and he wasn't house-broken - not even a little bit. So, he'd do his thing, and I'd come behind him with Nature's Miracle and do my thing - on my hands and knees, with a spray bottle and a scrub brush. It works really well and comes up nicely. BUT, it leaves wet spots all over the carpet - nice wet spots for the puppy to walk over and play with. So, of course, the puppy mess was gone, but a big dirty brown/black spot was left where the wet spot picked up the dirt.

After a couple of months, there were big spots EVERYWHERE! It looked like someone had tracked used motor oil all over my apartment. And, nature's miracle didn't really do anything for the smell - ewwwwwwwwwwww. So, I looked all over the phone book and the internet for carpet cleaners. But, my issue of wet carpet would be the same - only this time, the ENTIRE apartment would be wet! Oh, how the puppy would love that!!!

Then, I remembered a radio advertisement that I'd heard on <a href="http://www.thefish959.com"style="text-decoration: none">The Fish</a> about some dry carpet cleaning something-or-other. So, I called - the number is pretty easy to remember - and set up an appointment. I made an appointment for first thing in the morning, but I had to go to work. So, I left the door unlocked for the tech and asked him to leave me a bill.

I got home a few hours later. Oh my gosh!!! Someone has stolen my carpet and replaced it with new carpet - and freshened the air, to boot! There is not ONE spot on my carpet, and it smells great! The carpet is dry and clean and fresh and wonderful! I couldn't have asked for better results. And, as if that wasn't enough, when I got home, a phone message from the President of the company was waiting for me. He called just to say thanks for chosing 1-800-DRYCARPET, and to tell me that he apprciated my business.

Well, I appreciate the product, the service and the people. This is great - it's the only way I'll ever clean my carpets! Thanks!

#1050 - 08/31/04 03:00 PM Re: Brand New Carpet!
1-800-DRYCARPET® Online
DRYCZAR

Loc: Santa Monica, California
Hello AutumnEBrown,

Our records show that your appointment was today, 8/31/2004.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your very detailed report! laugh

1-800-DRYCARPET

AutumnEBrown is customer no.:5552

Who's Online
1 registered (1-800-DRYCARPET®), 3656 Guests and 79 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
2966 Members
4 Forums
1339 Topics
3218 Posts

Max Online: 3736 @ 7 minutes 27 seconds ago