follow-through

Posted by: Diane Bjelland

follow-through - 02/18/06 01:39 PM

After submitting my evaluation of dry carpet cleaning (in all it's honesty), I was happily surprised to be contacted within the hour by the president of the company who wanted to personally discuss the issues which I brought up in my evaluation. He wanted to not only correct the problems but do whatever it took to "make me happy and retain me as a customer." I have never had such a great response (nor such a quick one!) to a problem...overall I was happy with the cleaning outcome, and the comments I shared were to help the company in their improvement of business (and dry carpet wanted to know details). After speaking with the president I am impressed with the dedication to customer service. He also shared with me that the cleaned carpet will look nicer longer...a fact that I will surely see in the future. This attention to wanting to know how to help me has made me reconsider about using dry carpet in the future...I am impressed!
Posted by: 1-800-DRYCARPET®

Re: follow-through - 02/18/06 04:50 PM

Hello again Diane Bjelland,

laugh Thanks for the updated post

And, Thanks for your feedback and for choosing 1-800 DRYCARPET™ Carpet Cleaning. Service date: 2/16/2006. Today's date: 2/18/2006.

We've Got The Best Customers !!!

Stay DRY,

1-800 DRYCARPET™ Carpet Cleaning
Diane Bjelland is customer no.:7966.

Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Household Products
1-800-DRYCARPET™ is a Franchise Company
Franchise Video HIGH
Franchise Video LOW